Saturday, August 11, 2007

Stay In The Sunshine!

This is my first time that I write a blog. Many things crop up in my mind but God guide me to write this one.Today I do me meditation and read John 15:10"If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love."This passage reminded me of Durrbanville's story of the life of a little girl who won at a flower show. Her entry was grown in an old cracked teapot and had been placed in the rear attic window of a rundown tenement house.She was asked how he managed to raise a lovely flower in such an unlikely environment, she said she moved it around so it would always be in the sunlight.
I believed that God's words are true and keep me countinually in the warmth of Christ's love. He has paid our sins in full at calvary.We abide in Christ's love if we show our love to others for our love of God is seen in our love for others.We must spread the Gospel and people will be saved. I love in the Lord.