Friday, September 7, 2007

Light the World with Hope

Someone said you can live for 30 days without food, eight days without water, and about eight mnutes without air, but never for a second without hope.

Hope is essential to life, to physical soundness and sanity, and to a balanced outlook in life.Apostle Paul called this the "blessed hope of the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ"(Titus 2:13) Christian hope looks to the future, centering its focus of expectancy on the appearance of the King of kings, and the Lord of lords, who will reorder society and creation, and usher eternal peace without pain as well as eternal life without death.

I watched and listened news with the "hello Garci and Abalos corruption.Million of pesos is lost, and the search for peace in Mindanao as rare as chicken teeth.The litany of bad news seemed endless, and I am tired with my grade one pupils' behavior. But I need not to fear for God is always there to rescue me everytime I'm down and drown with pain.I hope you value this and start to share the gospel to others.